With the Engage 65 Mono Wireless DECT On-Ear Headset from Jabra, you don't have to be tied to a desk to conduct your business. With the freedom of wireless DECT technology, you can carry on conversations from up to 490 feet away from the included base station.
Whether you're calling mom or your best client, maintaining clear calls is important, which is why Jabra has provided the Engage 65 Mono headset with a boom microphone that has noise-canceling technology. It even meets the Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
The padded headset is designed to be worn all day, and thanks to the powerful built-in battery, you won't have to recharge during the day. This headset gives you up to 13 hours of talk time, and can be fully charged in as little as 90 minutes. The fast charge feature will get you up and running with 40% power in just 30 minutes.
A host of additional features have been engineered into the Engage 65 headset to provide you with private and secure conversations both at home, or in a busy and noisy office space.
- Wireless DECT Technology
- Wireless Range of up to 490 Feet
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Up to 13 Hours of Talk Time
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- Exceeds DECT Security Level C Standards
- Constant Sound Levels for Added Comfort
- Headset and Base Station Call Controls
- Red LED Busy Light on Active Calls
- Simultaneous PC & Desk Phone Connection.