A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1500AVRLCD3 provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1500AVRLCD3 uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- 1500VA/900W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sine wave output to safeguard workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment equipment
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Six battery backup & surge protected outlets; six surge protected outlets; INPUT: NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot power cord; USB charge ports (1 Type-A, 1 Type-C) quickly charge mobile phones and tablets
- MULTIFUNCTION, COLOR LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions; Color display alerts users to potential issues before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY; $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software.