The Cisco SG250-18-K9-NA Switch is a 16-port Gigabit and 2-port Gigabit Copper/SFP combo that provides seamless networking. You can deploy and configure a complete business network in minutes with Smart Network Application, FindIT Network Manager, and Network Plug and Play (PnP) support. Energy-efficient capabilities are embedded, including energy detect and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE); all provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective solution without compromising performance.
This switch is part of the Cisco small and midsize business portfolio and is an affordable smart switch equipped with security, performance, and ease of use to help build a solid business network.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16-port 10/100/1000, 2 x 1G combo SFP
- CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Easy-to-use on-box WebUI, CLI offers basic+ capabilities, SNMP, Cisco FindIT Network Manager, PnP, auto-discovery, zero-touch deployment
- L2+ FEATURES: Static routing, VLANs, QoS, Voice VLAN, GVRP, MSTP, and IGMP Snooping
- SECURITY FEATURES: Access Control List (ACL), 802.1X / RADIUS, DoS prevention, SSH/SSL
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited-lifetime warranty, one-year technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty.