MASTERFAN MF120 HALO
MasterFan MF120 Halo, a new series to the MasterFan family, provides a specific air cooling solution ideal for CPU coolers and chassis in-take fans. With dual Loop Addressable Gen 2 RGB Lighting ensuring the most vibrant display of Color for your coverage and generate high pressure airflow. MF120 Halo is fitted with multiple layers of our exclusive noise reduction technologies and a perfect blend of fan blade design that put together work in harmony to cool your entire case and its components in silence.
DUAL LOOP ADDRESSABLE GEN 2 RGB LIGHTING
Individually controlled Addressable Gen 2 RGB LED's with dual loop design to ensure the most vibrant display of color.
HYBRID FAN BLADE DESIGN
Air Balance Fan Blade Combined with Wave Shape Blades, Inspired by Jet Engine and Helicopter Blade Gives Your System Static Air Pressure Without Compromising Airflow.
SILENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY
A mixture of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing material for a silent cooling solution.
NEW ADDRESSABLE GEN 2 RGB
Compatible with major motherboards featuring Addressable Gen 2 RGB. Addressable Gen 2 RGB works in sync with Cooler Master’s MasterPlus+ software and Addressable Gen 2 RGB controller, allowing customization of each individual LED’s color, effect, brightness and more – all from an intuitive, convenient interface. (Controller sold separately)
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow. Rifle bearing
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM Fan Control Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync.