Integrate your legacy stereo equipment into your Sonos ecosystem with the Sonos Port Audio Streamer. It has a stereo RCA audio input for your compatible record player, CD player, or other audio source, and connects to your network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi to enable streaming to your Sonos speakers on the same network. A digital coaxial and stereo RCA audio output let you pass audio through to connected equipment and stream from other Sonos sources. You can control audio playback via the Sonos app or AirPlay 2 with compatible devices.
Stream Your FavoritesEnjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your existing amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.Apple AirPlay 2Stream audio directly from your compatible iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.Line-In and PlayUse the RCA audio input to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.Build Your SystemConnect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a whole-home sound system.Designed for Ease of UseSetup takes just minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app and AirPlay 2.Listen Your WayCustomize your system and play what you want, where you want.System RequirementsYou'll need amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, an audio source with an audio output, and broadband internet.Additional Features
- Bring your legacy equipment into the Sonos ecosystem
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent to expedite audio playback
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms
- LED status indicator light
- Connects to your router via Ethernet if your Wi-Fi is unreliable
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices running iOS 11.4 and later