Secure your business network with the ER7206 Omada Gigabit VPN Router from TP-Link. Designed for high flexibility, this VPN router features one Gigabit SFP WAN port alongside three RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, two of which can be freely switched between WAN and LAN modes. They work alongside two dedicated RJ45 Gigabit LAN ports to manage multiple internet connections through one device. With the multi-WAN Load Balancing function, data streams are distributed according to the bandwidth proportion of every connected WAN port to optimize multi-line broadband utilization.
The ER7206 also provides comprehensive security coverage with IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support over the IPSec/SSL protocols in addition to VLAN support and advanced firewall policies. The IPsec VPN has a throughput of up to 291.6 Mb/s and can handle up to 150,000 concurrent sessions. Use the Omada app to configure your ER7206 VPN router and other compatible network devices from almost anywhere, at any time.
- Flexible Port Configuration: 1 Gigabit SFP WAN Port + 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 2 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device
- Increased Network Capacity: Maximum number of associated client devices – 150,000. Maximum number of clients – Up to 700.Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies
- Cloud Access: Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 100× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 50× OpenVPN, 50× L2TP, and 50× PPTP VPN connections
- TP-Link offers limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support